In this 12 month program each person will be evaluated on an individual basis. Graduation from each phase is based on the individual's progress.
Level 1 up to 4 Months
"There is Hope"
Goals: Spiritual, Physical and Emotional healing
- 30 Day Blackout - 10 Day Phone Blackout
- First 4 months the focus is developing a personal relationship with the Lord
- Attend Christian Alternative to Addictions Meetings
- Enroll in IOP (Intensive Outpatient Treatment)
- Volunteer with Community/ Church Projects
- Complete curriculum LC1, LC2 and LTJ
- Residents will not be able to have employment during this phase of the program!!
- Residents are not allowed to have Cellphones in this Level of program
Level 2 4 to 8+ Months
"Renewing the Mind"
Goals: Life Skills Training
- Follows same schedule a Level 1, with the following Leadership roles:
- Community Service Leader / House Leader
- Personal Ministry Involvement. We believe we can only keep "it" by giving it away
- Education (Ged), Tech Schools, College ect...
- Eligible for passes with family members and/or Mentors
- Choice of Home Church
- Begin Family/Relationship Counseling
- Seek Employment
-Complete curriculum: Ruin and Redemption
Level 3 8 to 12 months
Goals: Begin Re-Entry Process
- Attend morning and/or evening devotions
- Attend Church on Sundays
- Assist Level 2's as House Leaders
- Continue involvement in Ministry